Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Spinneret Block in Sue Beevers Mulberry Lane



Working away on a quilt of my "Spinneret" from "100 Blocks, Vol. 7" block for an upcoming issue of Quiltmaker "Quilts from 100 Blocks". The fabrics are Northcott's Mulberry Lane collection, designed by Sue Beevers, very pretty, feminine fabrics.

Coming out beautifully and I'm appreciating the fact that Quiltmaker published my block as paper piecing. Even though it's a simple block, paper piecing it is making those points come out more accurately.
 

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful, love the color combinations. I did win an issue, now I am waiting for my machine to get back so I can finish some free motion.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet fabric. Can't wait to see the whole quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll have to wait for the magazine to see the whole thing. Figured I was pushing it a bit to post this, but then I've always been a needler.

    ReplyDelete